- Lower or adjust the volume on the phone handset.
- Change the frequency or channel if you’re using a cordless phone.
- Make sure all cords are secure and undamaged.
- Use another phone handset to check for echoes or reception.
- Restart your Wi-Fi gateway by unplugging the power cord for 10 seconds, then plugging it back in.
- Plug your phone into the back of the Wi-Fi gateway. This may allow you to make and receive calls until the problem has been fixed.
Restarting your Wi-Fi gateway will interrupt all AT&T services.