Dial from your myAT&T account.
- Go to Phone Features.
- Do one of the following:
- From the Make a Call section, enter a number to dial.
- From the Call History tab, select a number to dial.
- From the Address Book tab, select a number to dial.
- Specify whether you'd like to activate or deactivate Caller ID Blocking and Call Waiting for the call.
- Select Place Call.
- When your home phone rings, pick it up to place your call.
You can sort Call History
by missed, answered, outgoing, name, length of call, or call type.