Three-Way Calling lets you connect three parties by adding another caller to an existing call. This feature is included in your service at no extra charge and is always available.
It's easy to add a third caller to your current call.
- Press Flash to put the first call on hold.
- Dial the new number when you hear the dial tone, and press the # key.
- Press Flash when the second caller answers. This will connect all parties.
- If there isn't an answer, press Flash to return to the first caller.
- Press Flash to remove the third party, or hang up to disconnect both callers.
Any caller can leave the conversation by hanging up. The call with the other parties can continue. If you leave the call, the other two parties can still carry on talking. Important:
You'll be charged based on the calls you place (for example, an international call will incur standard international rates). Both calls will count toward your calling plan minutes.