- Go to Phone Features.
- The Make a Call box appears on the left side of the page. Enter a number to call or select a number from your Address Book or Call History.
- From Address Book, select the book icon next to the Make a Call box to display all numbers in your Address Book. Select the name of the person you’d like to call, then select Call.
- From Call History, select the phone number you would like to call.
- A window opens with Place Call or Cancel options. Here you have the option to deactivate call waiting or block caller ID for that call.
- When you choose Place Call, your home phone will ring. Once you answer your phone, your call will be placed.
If a call is currently in progress and Place Call
is selected, a three-way call is initiated.