AT&T voicemail plays an interrupted dial tone and, if available, turns the message waiting light on when you have messages. You can turn the message-waiting indicator on or off any time. Here’s how:
- Go to your myAT&T Account overview and select My digital home phone.
- Select Check or manage voicemail & features in My Voicemail & Phone Features .
- Choose Voicemail Settings.
- Scroll to the Notifications section and select Telephone Notification.
- Turn the notification Off or On and read the provided info.
- Select Save.