For a quick look at what's playing on another channel without leaving your current program, scroll down
using the arrow button on your U-verse TV Remote Control. A browse bar will appear containing the following browsing video for each channel you scroll through:
- Program title
- Elapsed time
- Live Picture-in-Picture
To learn more about navigating in PIP, follow any one of these steps when the browse bar appears:
- Scroll up or down to see what’s on surrounding channels.
- Scroll right to see what programs are coming up next on the channel you're currently watching.
- To view a specific channel number in PIP, enter the channel using the number buttons on your remote control.
- Scroll to a program you want to see then press OK to select it.
- Press Info on your remote control for program details.
- The browse bar will disappear after 10 seconds of inactivity.