- Monthly recurring charges
- If you haven’t been billed for your previous month’s services yet, your first Combined Bill will include both the previous month and next month’s charges, resulting in two sets of recurring charges
- Any unpaid balances from separate accounts prior to combing your bills
- Last month’s wireless usage charges, purchases, one-time charges, surcharges and fees, equipment charges
- Prorated charges for partial monthly service, if applicable
Charges for wireless overage are billed after the charges are incurred. Personalized Video Bill
Check out your personalized video bill on Account overview
in myAT&T. If you have three or more accounts, select the account from the dropdown at the top. Your video bill is available for 30 days and can be viewed multiple times.