Make calls from your iPad®
, iPod touch®
, or Mac®
- Open FaceTime and select Audio.
- Choose a contact or enter a phone number.
- Select the phone icon to make your call.
Or, from your Apple Watch®
- Open the Phone app.
- Select a contact or number from your call log or use Siri.
- Tap the phone icon to make your call.
Good to know:
Want to use your Apple watch as a secondary device without your iPhone? Connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network at the same time at least once. If you connect your Apple Watch to Wi-Fi in a place where your iPhone hasn’t connected, it can’t use your iPhone number to make or receive calls.