Device health scan
The device health diagnostic tool gauges performance and offers recommended actions to support daily use.
- Select Scan now to run the device health diagnostic tool.
NOTE: You will need to enable permissions associated with storage, location, and more the first time you run a device health checkup.
- Select the drop-down icon to view device health alert information.
- If an alert is present, select the alert to see what AT&T Device Help can do to help resolve the issue.
Access a variety of how-to tutorials and videos covering multiple topics that are customized for your device.
More help and links
- From the Device Help main screen, select View all help topics.
- Select the desired topic category, then select the desired tutorial topic.
NOTE: A tutorial topic with a Video icon has a supporting video.
- Or from the Device Help main screen, select the Search icon .
- Select the Search bar, enter the topic or function you are curious about, then select the desired search result.
Check out Tips & trends
to view in-depth and up-to-date information on trendy topics like Ads, Pop-ups, and Notifications or Cleaning Your Device.AT&T account & services
provides quick access to myAT&T so you can manage your account, view and pay bills, replace or activate devices, and much more. More help and links
provides access to att.com for help with troubleshooting, network/service outages, and customer forums.Trade in your device
provides the steps needed to prepare your device for a trade-in.