When you upgrade to AT&T Mobile Security Plus2
, the app prompts you to enable the Secure Wi-Fi VPN. If you skipped that step:
- Open the AT&T Mobile Security app and go to the Wi-Fi Security tab on the home screen.
- Tap Enable Now next to Secure Wi-Fi VPN disabled.
- If you have an Android device, accept the device location.
- Add the VPN configuration request.
- Assign device permissions as needed by operation system for location services, the VPN connection, and phone access.
When you connect to an unsecured Wi-Fi network, Secure Wi-Fi VPN lets you know it’s enabled for your Wi-Fi session.