When you upgrade to AT&T Mobile Security Plus,2
the app prompts you to enable the Public Wi-Fi Protection. If you skipped that step:
- Open the AT&T Mobile Security app.
- Look for Wi-Fi Security on the home screen and tap Enable Now next to "Secure Wi-Fi VPN disabled".
- If you have an Android device, accept the device location.
- Add the VPN configuration request.
- Assign device permissions as needed by operation system for location services, the VPN connection, and phone access.
When you connect to an unsecured Wi-Fi network, Public Wi-Fi Protection lets you know it's enabled for your Wi-Fi session.Heads up: