As a signer of the code, we embrace the following 12 policies for the wireless services we provide. We commit to:
- Disclose rates and terms of service.
- Provide maps that show where service is generally available.
- Provide contract terms and confirm changes in service.
- Allow a trial period for new service.
- Provide specific disclosures in advertising.
- Clearly identify provider charges and taxes on billing statements.
- Provide the right to terminate service for changes to contract terms.
- Provide ready access to customer service.
- Promptly respond to your inquiries and complaints received from government agencies.
- Follow policies that protect customer privacy.
- Provide free notices for talk, data, and messaging use, and international roaming.
- Unlock wireless devices.
Want complete details about the code? Read the CTIA Consumer Code for Wireless Service.