You can still get it!
See if you’re eligible for a 30-day trial of HBO Max
- Upgrade to an AT&T plan or package that includes HBO Max or get an add-on. Go to myAT&T account overview. Then, choose your service and follow the prompts to change your package or plan.
- Sign up directly with HBO Max at hbomax.com. HBO Max will bill you for the service separately.
If you have wireless or internet service with AT&T and don’t have access to HBO Max as part of your package or plan, you may qualify for a 30-day trial.
To find out:
- Go to your myAT&T account overview.
- Look for Get HBO Max to see if you’re eligible for the trial.
- Select Start trial and follow the prompts.
Limited-time offer. HBO Max auto-renews after 30 days at the then-prevailing rate (currently $14.99 per month), unless you cancel through HBO Max. Learn more about the trial