The price you pay for Wi-Fi calls to international numbers when you're outside the U.S. depends on your international roaming option. The good news is, with most of our international roaming add-ons, you'll pay less for these calls than you did before.
All Wi-Fi calls to U.S. numbers are free of charge. Good to know:
In many cases, calls to toll-free numbers (800, 888, etc.) won't complete when you travel outside the U.S. If they do, they're billed as international calls, not calls to the U.S.
Here's what you'll pay for Wi-Fi calls with our international roaming add-ons:
- AT&T International Day Pass®: Your daily fee includes Wi-Fi Calling to over 210 destinations.
- AT&T Passport®: Wi-Fi calls are billed at the low Passport per-minute rate.
- AT&T Cruise: Wi-Fi calls are included in your Cruise package calling allowance.
- Pay-per-use: If you don’t have an international roaming add-on, you pay a per-minute rate for international calls. This rate depends on the country you’re calling from. See the pay-per-use rates.
If you have an AT&T International Calling add-on just to cover Wi-Fi calls while you travel abroad, you may want to remove it. If you call international numbers from the U.S., you should keep your International Calling add-on.
Want to remove AT&T International Calling?
Here's how to do it:
- Sign in to myAT&T.
- Select Edit next to International Calling.
- Choose Remove and select the date you want the removal to take effect.
- Follow the prompts to finish up.
Have questions? Call us at 214.547.2300
(it’s a free call).