Register and replace an AT&T Tempered Glass Camera Protector

Have a tempered glass camera protector? Learn how to register yours or request a replacement.

Get a replacement

AT&T Tempered Glass Camera Protectors work hard to protect your device. While they’re designed to be durable, you may still have to replace them due to normal wear and tear. The good news? We offer lifetime replacements.1


Here's what to know if you want to get your replacement from an AT&T store:
  • You'll have to provide your original proof of purchase and your old camera protector.
  • We'll inspect the broken protector you return.
  • There's a processing fee for each replacement.
Participating locations only. See store for details


Before ordering a replacement, you must register your original camera protector. You may have to provide proof of purchase, like a receipt.
  1. Go to the Fellowes Mobile website and set up an account or sign in.
  2. Select Register Your Product.
    • Haven't registered your original camera protector yet? Choose Register Your Camera Protector.
    • Already registered? Select Your Eligible Replacements.
  3. Choose the product you want to replace and follow the prompts to complete your order. A shipping and handling fee applies.

Important: Make sure you return your original camera screen protector within 60 days of ordering your replacement. Otherwise, you'll owe the full cost for the replacement.

See all important details
Last updated: February 6, 2023

Did you get the help you needed?

Community forums

Have questions about your Wireless service? Explore our community forums for answers.