If the above steps did not improve your connection speed, try these additional steps:
- Scan your computer for infections. Make sure your antivirus and antispyware applications are up-to-date and also run a full-system scan.
- Make sure you are only running one firewall. Also try disabling your firewall to determine if it's causing your slow speed.
- Disable any peer-to-peer or other applications running in the background that may be using up your bandwidth.
- Make sure your wireless network is set up for optimal performance. Keep your wireless gateway/router away from physical obstructions. Place the gateway/router in a central location, at least 3 feet away from other appliances.
- If you are still having a connection problem, please visit our repair site to report and resolve your issue.