The preferred settings above should work for most configurations; however, if you get an error when trying to access the website in step 10, your computer configuration may require different settings. Please make the following changes for both FastAccess DSL and AT&T Dial Internet connections as appropriate.
- Go back to step 7 and select Use the following DNS server addresses.
- Enter the IP addresses specified for your state in order in the Preferred and Alternate DNS Server fields:
- GA - 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168
- FL - 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
- AL/KY/NC/SC - 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
- LA/MS/TN - 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168.
For example, if you are in GA, enter 22.214.171.124 in the Preferred DNS server field and 126.96.36.199 in the Alternate DNS server field.
- Click OK then restart your computer. If the alternate settings are working properly, you should now be able to access the website in step 10.
If you have both a FastAccess DSL and AT&T dial-up connection, make sure you can access the website from both connections.