Use these set up instructions to make sure that your SpeedStream 4100 modem is setup properly.
- Connect the straight-through Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on the modem.
- Connect the other end of the straight-through Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on your computer.
- Plug the DSL cable into the DSL port on the modem.
- Plug the other end of the DSL cable into the phone jack, or, if using a two-to-one adapter, plug the cable into the open socket of your two-to-one adapter.
- Plug the power adapter into the power outlet and modem.
- Power on the computer. Power on the modem.