To remove NumberSync service from your Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular), follow the steps:
- Log in to myAT&T.
- Expand the Wireless view and select the picture of the iPhone number that you want to remove NumberSync service from.
- Under device options, click Manage NumberSync.
- In the Synced wearables section, select the Apple Watch Series 3 that you want to unsync. The name of the watch and the phone number are included for your convenience.
- To remove NumberSync from the Apple Watch, press Unsync this device next to the watch you want to unsync.
- A popup will appear asking if you’re sure that you want to remove the service.
- When successfully removed, you’ll see a screen stating You’ve successfully removed your device.
Removing NumberSync service will remove the ability for the Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular) to use cellular service. However, the watch will stay on your plan, and any monthly reoccurring charges will continue. To cancel your rate plan, please contact your company’s telecom manager or other authorized order placer.
For additional information for Firstnet subscribers go to www.firstnet.com/numbersync See all important details