Change text (SMS), picture (MMS), Advanced Messaging, wireless emergency (WEA), and AMBER alert settings.
• ACCESS MESSAGING SETTINGS: From the home screen, select the Messages app. Select the Menu icon , then select Settings.
• MESSAGING SETTINGS OPTIONS: Select the desired option to access the desired settings.
• ACCESS MORE SETTINGS: From the More settings screen, select the desired option to access the desired settings.
• ENABLE/DISABLE EMERGENCY ALERTS: From the Messages settings screen, select Wireless emergency alerts.
• Select Emergency alerts, then enable or disable the desired alerts.
Note: Learn more about Wireless Emergency Alerts (WEA).
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.