1. When the SIM card is missing, the Missing SIM icon will display in the Notification bar.
2. REMOVE BACK COVER & BATTERY: Remove the back cover of the device by pulling up from the notch on the upper left. Remove the battery by pulling up from the notch at the bottom.
3. INSERT/REMOVE SIM CARD: Slide the SIM card into the SIM tray with the metal contacts facing down and the notched edge on the top left.
4. INSERT/REMOVE MEMORY CARD: Slide the microSD card into the microSD tray with the metal contacts facing down and the notched edge on the right.
Note: To prevent data corruption, it is recommended to unmount your memory card before removing it. To unmount your memory card, swipe down from the Notification bar then select the Settings icon > Device care > Storage > SD card > Menu icon > Storage settings > Eject icon.
5. REPLACE BATTERY: Place the battery in the battery slot with the gold contacts on the battery lined up with the gold contacts on the phone.
6. REPLACE BACK COVER: Place the cover on the back of the phone and gently press closed.