Save files to OneDrive and access them from any device, like your PC, tablet, or phone.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
From the home screen, select the OneDrive app.
1. From the OneDrive app, select the Add icon then select Upload.
2. Navigate to and select and the desired file(s), then select SELECT.
1. From the OneDrive app, select the Me tab then select Settings.
1. From a computer or tablet web browser, go to the OneDrive website. Enter your Microsoft account information then select Sign in.
2. Select the Settings icon, then select Options.
3. Select the desired tab, then adjust settings as desired.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.