Manage email settings such as sync frequency, server settings, signature, removing an email account, and more.
This tutorial will cover how to:
• Access the email settings screen
• Change your email signature
• Add additional email accounts
• Delete an email account
1. From the home screen, select the Outlook app.
2. Select the Outlook icon, then scroll to and select Settings. Choose the desired account.
From the Email settings screen, select Signature. Enter the desired signature, then select the Checkmark icon.
From the Email settings screen, select ADD ACCOUNT then follow the on-screen prompts.
From the Email settings screen, select the desired account > DELETE ACCOUNT.
Note: You will be prompted to select DELETE to confirm.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.