Reset a forgotten password or change an existing voicemail password.
1. To change your voicemail password, from the home screen select the Settings app.
Note: You will not be able to change or reset your voicemail password when using Wi-Fi calling.
2. Scroll to and select Phone.
3. Scroll to and select Change Voicemail Password.
Note: This option will only appear once you have set up Voicemail.
4. Enter the new desired voicemail password, then select Done. Re-enter the new password, then select Done again to confirm.
5. To change your voicemail password through the interactive voice response (IVR) system, from the Keypad of the Phone app select and hold the 1 key > Enter your current voicemail password > dial 4 > 2 > 1 > 1 > Enter your new desired voicemail password.
Note: To change your voicemail password via the IVR, you must know your current voicemail password. If you have forgotten your existing voicemail password, you will not be able to access voicemail until you reset your voicemail password.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.