In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Customize the background
• Change the theme
• Add an app to the home screen
• Remove an app from the home screen
• Add a folder to the home screen
• Remove a folder
Note: For any instance of holding, a right-click may be performed instead.
1. From the home screen, select and hold any empty space on the home screen then select Personalize.
Note: Alternately, you can select the Start icon > Settings icon > Personalization.
2. Select the Background tab, then edit background settings as desired.
From the Personalization screen, select the Themes tab then select the desired theme.
From the home screen, select the Start icon then select and drag the desired app to the desired location on the home screen.
From the home screen, select and hold the desired app then select Delete.
Select and hold any empty space on the home screen, then select New > Folder.
From the home screen, select and hold the desired folder then select Delete.