AT&T Video Call
Bring your calls to life
As easy as making a phone call*
No app to download, no separate account to configure, and no password to remember.
- Simply touch the Video Call button on the dialer or in your contacts.
- Talk with one person or a group of people.
- Switch between HD Voice and video at any time during a call.
*Both caller and receiver need video call-capable phones and must be in an AT&T HD Voice coverage area. Not all carriers have interoperability with AT&T Video Call.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is AT&T Video Call?AT&T Video Call lets you make and receive HD Voice calls combined with real-time video. There’s no app to download, no separate account to configure, and no username to create. Video Call is built into your Video Call-capable device and requires an account that has been set up for AT&T HD Voice.
- What do I need to do to use Video Call?You need a smartphone that supports Video Call and a postpaid wireless account that is set up for AT&T HD Voice. There are certain features that conflict with AT&T HD Voice which can be found at att.com/hdvoice.
- How do I make an AT&T Video Call?Just touch the Video Call icon on your Video Call-capable device from your contacts, call logs, or favorites. Or, enter a number in the dialer keypad. The person you are calling must also meet the requirements for AT&T Video Call. If you start a Video Call and your phone is connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi, your Video Call automatically hands over to the Wi-Fi network.