Talk and text in more places
Wi-Fi Calling lets you talk and text from indoor locations where it’s hard even for a strong cellular signal to reach. Wi-Fi Calling can be used in the Domestic Coverage Area (U.S., Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands) and from most international countries.TTY Limitations for 911 calls
Keep the conversation going
- Wi-Fi Calling is easy to set up and use.
- Once enabled, Wi-Fi Calling works automatically.
- It works with your AT&T mobile number and compatible device—no new number or app required.
Calling and texting
with Wi-Fi Calling
Calls are billed based on the number you call, no matter whether you’re using Wi-Fi® at home or while traveling abroad.
- Calls to U.S. numbers can be made at no additional charge
- Calls to international numbers are billed at your international long-distance rates. If you’re traveling abroad, this includes calls to the country you’re in.
- Calls to premium numbers such as 411 are billed at standard premium rates.
Text messages you send or receive with Wi-Fi Calling count the same as regular text messages. You will be charged according to your current rate plan.