AT&T International Day Pass®
Use your phone like you do at home with unlimited high-speed data*, talk, and text in over 210 destinations for $10/day.
AT&T may slow data speeds in U.S. or Mexico if network is busy.
*When added to your Unlimited Plan. Coverage and Data speed vary by country and may be changed.See offer details
AT&T International Calling™
Get unlimited calling* from the U.S. to 85+ countries and discounted rates when calling 140+ countries. Only $15/mo. per line.*Requires a domestic postpaid wireless plan that includes unlimited talk. Additional taxes, fees and restrictions apply. Coverage and service not available everywhere. See details
Frequently asked questions
- What is required for AT&T customers to use international 5G?• AT&T customers must have a domestic rate plan that allows 5G access and an international roaming feature added to their line. Sign in to find out if your plan has 5G access and if you already have an international roaming feature.
• International 5G coverage is limited to select 5G devices. A 5G capable device that is enabled for 5G band n66 in Canada and band n78 in all other countries is required. Please check your wireless technology specifications to see if your device is capable.
• Be in a country with international 5G roaming commercially available to AT&T customers.
- How can I determine if my device can access international 5G networks?
• iOS – 5G bands n66 and n78 are enabled on iPhone 12 and up. For more 5G and LTE band info, check https://www.apple.com/iphone/cellular/.
• Android – Current Android devices enabled for international 5G bands n66 and n78:
Google G025E Pixel 4a 5G
Google GD1YQ Pixel 5
LG LM-F100VM (Wing)
Motorola XT2071-2 (Olga)
Samsung GS21 Palette
If your device is not listed, you will need to check the manufacturers support site for more information.
- Where can I use international 5G service?
• Destinations with available technologies including 5G can be found at att.com/travelguide. 5G destinations are limited.
• Availability, quality of coverage, and services while roaming are not guaranteed.
• Coverage outside of the United States isn’t guaranteed and is subject to change without notice.
- How will I be able to tell if my phone is connected to an international 5G network?
• If your rate plan allows access to 5G, if you have an international roaming feature, and a 5G capable device, your device will simply indicate 5G on your phone display.
- How will I get charged for using international 5G?• If you do not have an international feature on your line of service, international pay-per-use rates will apply when you talk, text, or use data.
• International talk, text, and 5G data access is included in AT&T Passport, AT&T International Day Pass, or similar plans for international travel at no additional charge. Note, you must still have an underlying domestic plan with 5G access.
- How do I get international roaming services added to my account?