Call the world for less
Stay connected to your loved ones abroad at a price you will love.
AT&T International Calling
- Unlimited calling* from the U.S. to 85+ countries
- Discounted rates when calling to 140+ countries
- Call the people you love on the go
- $15 per month, per line
*Requires a domestic postpaid wireless plan that includes unlimited talk. Additional taxes, fees and restrictions apply. Coverage and service not available everywhere. See package details
See eligible countries and rates
Frequently asked questions
- How can I get international long distance service added to my account?To add international long distance service on your account, simply Log in to myAT&T and select AT&T International Calling.
- Does AT&T offer discounted rates for international long distance calling?Yes. When you add an AT&T International Calling package for $15/month per device to a qualified rate plan, you'll get unlimited calling from the U.S. to over 85 countries. You'll also enjoy discounted calling rates to over 140 other countries.
- Are there any special international calling plans for Canada and Mexico?
AT&T offers unlimited domestic rate plans that include unlimited calling from the U.S. to Mexico and Canada.
Log in and check if your plan has unlimited calling - to Mexico and Canada.
Eligibility: Domestic postpaid wireless voice plan required. Certain eligibility restrictions apply, which may be based on service tenure, payment history or credit.
International Long Distance (ILD) Calling: For phones only. Includes from the U.S., and, for customers with select domestic plans only, from Mexico and/or Canada: (a) unlimited calling to Mexico and Canada, (b) unlimited calling to over 85 countries, and (c) discounted calling to over 140 countries. If your domestic postpaid wireless plan does not include unlimited talk, ILD calls count against your monthly allowance of voice minutes under your domestic plan. If you exceed your plan’s monthly allowance, overage charges will apply.
Countries: For details on package countries and rates, go to att.com/internationalcalling. Calling to some countries may not be available. Calls to special services, such as Premium Rated Services, may cost more. Countries and rates are subject to change without notice.
Pay-per-use rates: Apply when an ILD calling package is removed, when calling numbers in countries not included in your package, and/or when you have not added a package. For current ILD pay-per-use rates, go to att.com/internationalcalling.
Restrictions: Service provided for calls between people only, and for individual, non-commercial use. Not for resale. You may not use your service for purposes other than as intended by AT&T. Prohibited uses of the service include, without limitation, monitoring services, transmissions of broadcasts or recorded materials, telemarketing, fraud, autodialed calls, call forwarding, or other similar connections except if otherwise permitted under your applicable service agreement. If AT&T determines your service use violates the applicable terms or policies, AT&T may at its sole discretion modify your service, charge you pay-per-use rates, or terminate your service.
General: Subject to the Wireless Customer Agreement at att.com/wca or, for business and government customers, the applicable wireless service agreement. Taxes, fees, and other charges apply. Pricing and terms subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply.