AT&T Store Tucson Old Spanish Trail
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Tucson Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 29, 20201 out of 5AT&T SUCKS, MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR OVER 2 MONTHS AND EVERY MONTH I GET A BILL AND PAY FOR SERVICE I DONT HAVE OR USE. AT&T IS A SCAM AND THE SERVICE SUCKS.Response from AT&TMay 4, 2020Hello MATT D Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon. At this time this location is temporarily closed. Please go to the store at 6351 E Broadway #101 so we can help you with you account.
- July 8, 20195 out of 5My other half dropped her V30 and a replacement was sent. Instructions seemed confusing to me and her. We went to the closest AT&T store, I could find in Tucson. Nice young lady greeted us and said she will help us. She got the phone set up and storage transferred. I asked for her name, said she goes by 'D'! D is very professional and personable. AT&T needs more like her! 5 stars, nope 10!
- May 15, 20185 out of 5I went to the AT&T store because my iPad was giving me trouble. I thought I might need a new SIM card. The service rep there offered to replace my SIM card for me, but noted my iPad was under warranty and suggested that Apple would better be able to address my problem. While talking, we also discussed that I was not happy with my screen protector, and I'd never found a case I liked. Somehow, he sold me on an iPad case, a new screen protector, and a new case for my iPhone, all on sale. He told me to wait to put on the protector in case Apple replaces my iPad, but to bring it back to the store if I wanted them to install it. While this store is usually packed with people, on this date, it was magically empty, and this visit just felt really pleasant, even though they didn't feel they could solve my iPad issues. Great job!
- May 8, 20185 out of 5Smooth sailing and great products. It was a pleasure.
- April 2, 20185 out of 5It always goes well. I get the help I need and problems are solved. The same goes for my stepmother who visits there.