AT&T Store Tucson Old Spanish Trail
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Tucson
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Tucson?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Tucson Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 29, 20201 out of 5AT&T SUCKS, MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR OVER 2 MONTHS AND EVERY MONTH I GET A BILL AND PAY FOR SERVICE I DONT HAVE OR USE. AT&T IS A SCAM AND THE SERVICE SUCKS.Response from AT&TMay 4, 2020Hello MATT D Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon. At this time this location is temporarily closed. Please go to the store at 6351 E Broadway #101 so we can help you with you account.
- July 8, 20195 out of 5My other half dropped her V30 and a replacement was sent. Instructions seemed confusing to me and her. We went to the closest AT&T store, I could find in Tucson. Nice young lady greeted us and said she will help us. She got the phone set up and storage transferred. I asked for her name, said she goes by 'D'! D is very professional and personable. AT&T needs more like her! 5 stars, nope 10!
- May 15, 20185 out of 5I went to the AT&T store because my iPad was giving me trouble. I thought I might need a new SIM card. The service rep there offered to replace my SIM card for me, but noted my iPad was under warranty and suggested that Apple would better be able to address my problem. While talking, we also discussed that I was not happy with my screen protector, and I'd never found a case I liked. Somehow, he sold me on an iPad case, a new screen protector, and a new case for my iPhone, all on sale. He told me to wait to put on the protector in case Apple replaces my iPad, but to bring it back to the store if I wanted them to install it. While this store is usually packed with people, on this date, it was magically empty, and this visit just felt really pleasant, even though they didn't feel they could solve my iPad issues. Great job!
- May 8, 20185 out of 5Smooth sailing and great products. It was a pleasure.
- April 2, 20185 out of 5It always goes well. I get the help I need and problems are solved. The same goes for my stepmother who visits there.