AT&T Store Tucson Westpoint Crossing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Tucson
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Tucson?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Tucson Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 3, 20201 out of 5What a frustrating experience. His advice was just illogical, no manager in the store. Called back tonight so I could schedule a time when there was a manager. NO answer despite multiple calls. Really poor customer service over all. Makes me wish I could change companies. This store was a total disappointment.Response from AT&TDecember 3, 2020Thank you for reaching out, the store manager is Allie Ochoa and will be more than happy to further assist you. Please contact her at 520-746-8508. If it is convenient for you, we have an online appointment scheduler that should help minimize your wait time in the future.
- October 24, 20205 out of 5The folks in this store are absolutely amazing! We've been thinking about coming over from Verizon so we came in to chat. Allie and Alberto took the time to lay out the plans, the costs, the phones, everything. At no point did we feel rushed or like we were not important and we're not even customers...yet. Once we settle with the other guys, we are coming over! All because of Allie and Alberto! Thank you guys!Response from AT&TNovember 12, 2020Hi Sean,
We appreciate your time and we look forward to help transition you to the AT&T Family! Let us know once you and the wife are ready!
- June 10, 20203 out of 5I was surprised to see that only some of the employees were wearing masks. Even the manager didn't wear a mask. The employee who waited on me wasn't wearing a mask, and she looked visibly irritated when I asked her if she could wear one. She did manage to resolve my issue though, otherwise I'd give this store a lower rating for its lack of concern around seniors.
- March 23, 20201 out of 5What a bunch of dipshits
- February 14, 20205 out of 5Samuel rubio was outstanding & pleasant.Response from AT&TMarch 23, 2020Hello Richard Hill, Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Sam! We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We hope to serve you again, in the future.