AT&T Store Tucson Tucson Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Tucson
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Tucson?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Tucson Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 12, 20201 out of 5Update 11-12-20: Two days after posting the original review (10-12-20) I got a message from Enrique which I have attached a picture of in google reviews. He said he has been trying to reach me which was not true at all. Second he said the adjustment has been taken care of. Today a month later, after the next bill went through the adjustment was not there also. I was right about this guy, he is just playing now. The surprising thing is that ATT has no mechanism of accountability at all and this guy is in charge of everything. He got away with this but hopefully anyone reading this would be careful of this guy.
- October 15, 20201 out of 5It has been a nightmare to deal with Enrique the manager of this store. I must have called 25 times for one bonus/offer that he promised, 7 months ago when I signed a new 30 month contract. I truly believe that this guy has sadistic tendencies and enjoys the customer to keep calling and begging for something that he offered himself to close the sale. Even after getting a hold of him and him promising multiple times that it will be taken care of 4 months ago after the store opened he does not has any professionalism or courtesy to call or message that it was not and keeps ignoring you. Don't believe anything this manager says. I wonder what he teaches his staff or maybe this is the corporate way now to get more customers. Horrible service.
- April 1, 20201 out of 5Asked about a second phone account. Pointed me in the direction of a free iPhone 8. What they DID NOT mention was that it caused the cancellation of my unlimited+ plan. So my basic rate went up and I lost my free HBO & 600 range sports channels. These people are nice on the outside while they smile in your face. But behind the scene. They screwed up my account. A formal complaint will be lodged with ATT HQ. Absolutely ZERO DISCLOSURE of the changes I could expect.
- January 16, 20205 out of 5This store by far has the most outstanding customer service I have received! Carlos went about and beyond to get my family set with not only my cell service but Direct TV also. Will definitely recommend anyone I know to visit these guys! Amazing!