AT&T Store Tucson Broadway
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Tucson
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Tucson?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Tucson Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 7, 20215 out of 5Finally switched from sprint after decades so I don't have a full opinion yet. I will say the kevin was very helpful and pretty much had an answer to all are questions wich were alot. We weren't sure we would get a plan with at&t or Verizon but we felt comfortable after talkin to kevin and 3 hrs later we walked out with 4 phones (actually 2 and 2 will be mailed) and a direct TV plan. Hopefully all the billing and plan details are going to be seamless and no hidden bs. Thanks again Kevin you rock
- January 28, 20215 out of 5I was dealing with Esidro. He is really great to communicate with. He understood my needs, was totally available. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.Response from AT&TJanuary 29, 2021Hello Jill B, Thank you for the great review!
- December 30, 20205 out of 5If you want the best service, the best, particularly with new service ask for Jose at the Broadway ATT store in Tucson. I met him yesterday for the first time. He took care of a complicated phone situation which along with phone calls took about two hours. He proved customer friendly, quite competent and most of all CARED about helping the customer. After my experience, if I owned a business, I would hire Jose in a second. If you want the best service around ask for Jose. He's the five star.Response from AT&TJanuary 2, 2021Thanks for the awesome review!
- December 3, 20203 out of 5Customer service was good. Went to upgrade my phone, had to order it since it was out of stock. Once received I turned in my old phone, now I'm being billed for the old phone along with my new phone..Calling customer service is ridiculous waited 1 hour without talking to someone. Its ridiculous plus im being billed the monthly fee for the phone I turned it.
- July 18, 20201 out of 5Appalling customer service. Ordered a phone, case, and screen protector online that were listed as in stock. Went to the store to pick them up, interrupted two staff members discussing their Friday night plans and playing on their phones. I am a new AT&T customer who can't go back to Verizon soon enough. 36 hours, I still don't have my phone, or other purchases, because apparently the challenge of putting three boxes in a shopping bag were more than the two young men could handle, my phone number was ported over so I don't have my phone from Verizon, and I can't get anyone at AT&T to cancel the account. Although, to their credit AT&T was remarkably efficient at pulling $200 off my credit card.Response from AT&TJuly 19, 2020Hello Sally S. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.