AT&T Store Cincinnati Glenway Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Cincinnati Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 27, 20201 out of 5I have lost all faith in ATT!! The ATT guys can not connect my LTE galaxy watch to my android phone! They initially told me to watch a youtube video!!! OMG. Several months ago I bought a smartwatch from the ATT store and after trying to connect my LTE phone, I took it back. They all took turns trying to fix the problem but couldnt. This is my second attempt and having same problem at the same store in cincinnati. They do not know what they are doing. I will be changing carriers soon!
- April 28, 20201 out of 5Had a horrible experience at this store! Needed to get a new phone quickly because I was going out of town and needed the navigation app. The associate that set up my phone was reading my email as he transferred the data! In addition we transferred my old cell phone to my son. The associate added insurance to both my and my son's account without discussing it with me. I will never go back to this location.
- December 13, 20193 out of 5I was really upset to find that Mike S. is no longer with AT&T. He's been giving great service for the past 5 or 6 years, was always kind and polite and helped with whatever I needed. I'm elderly and don't understand some things but he always took time with me. Why can't AT&T keep these really great employees? Maybe it's time to change.
- September 21, 20191 out of 5The store is a worthless. They cannot accomplish anything in the store and they are unprofessional and rude. I have 2 accounts with 6 phones and can never get any help. The manager is unresponsive and never returns calls or resolves problems. I have been stuck with AT&T for over 10 years and unfortunately they put you in plans that you cannot get out, this gives them the ability to treat their clients like garbage.
- September 13, 20191 out of 5NO CUSTOMER SERVICE
My son Just wanted an hour of his time waiting and watching while people entering g the store after him were helped! Seriously, I spend an absolute fortune each month for service and you overlook a customer who wants to spend money.
There is NO customer service at this location !!