AT&T Store Cincinnati Sycamore
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
8060 Montgomery Road
, OH 45236
Graduation Gift Guide 2020
Celebrate your grad with the gift of connection. Check out the AT&T Graduation gift guide for ideas & deals on the latest phones, smartwatches, & tablets.
Apple iPhone SE
Learn how to get the powerful new iPhone SE for $5/mo. Req's 0% APR 30 mo. agmt . For well qualified customers. Req’s qualifying unlimited plan. AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
AT&T has the fastest wireless network in Cincinnati
New nationwide results from Speedtest® by Ookla are confirming what our wireless customers already are enjoying.
INTRODUCING AT&T TV
AT&T TV combines Live TV, a huge On Demand library, Cloud DVR storage, Voice Control, plus access to 5000+ TV & music apps all in one device!
5G Phones From AT&T
Experience the future of mobile communication now─with AT&T 5G phones like the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, Samsung Galaxy Note10+, LG V60 ThinQ 5G & more. Limited AT&T 5G availability. May not be available in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details
YOUR DEDICATION. OUR APPRECIATION.
Learn how to get unlimited wireless for less than $27/mo. for four lines. Plus four Samsung smartphones on us!
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Cincinnati Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Sycamore Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Cincinnati, OH. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Cincinnati, OH store located at 8060 Montgomery Road! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
3.6 out of 5.0(8 Reviews)
- March 18, 20192 out of 5The place was hard to find. Sales person added onto my plan without my knowledge. Otherwise helpful.
- July 31, 20185 out of 5Everything was great, staff very knowledgeable and professional.
- July 24, 20185 out of 5The 2 employees that helped us were great!! We appreciated all their time that they took to get our 3 phones ready for use!
- July 23, 20181 out of 5I came in to get a discount applied to my account that I get through my work. The girl in the store took over 20 minutes to get to me. She could not help me in the store because she did not know how to, so instead gave me a sticky note with a site to go to on my own to register for the discount, saying the "servers were down" and that it would be easy to do at home. Trusting her I went ahead and purchased a new phone as well, figuring I would register for the discount at home to make sure my bill was still manageable. She was not knowledgeable about the answers to any questions I had about the iPhone X and my different options. She couldn't give me any straight answers about pricing. I got the phone after figuring out pricing on my own, and I asked her what it brought my monthly bill total to. She told me a price which I thought was inaccurate so I asked how much my bill was beforehand. She told me a number that was significantly higher than what I had been paying the past 3 years that I've been with AT&T. At this point I had not gotten one correct piece of information or any help from her. I asked about screen protectors and she picked one out without showing me my options, then went ahead and put it on my new phone without telling me the cost. When she did tell me the cost, it was wrong. She also put on this very expensive screen protector crooked. When I got home to register for my discount, the site she gave me was incorrect and completely useless. So now I have to go out of my way and waste even more time to go to a different store that hopefully has a competent employee so I can actually get help with what I need. The store I went to was absolutely terrible and I hope to never have to return again, which is unfortunate because now every time I need something from this company, I have to inconvenience myself just to try and find someone who can do their job.
- May 8, 20181 out of 5I told the female I had lost my IPhone. I wanted to change my phone number back to my old phone and showed the phone to her. She said she could do that. I am on my daughter's account, so when she accessed it, she said my daughter had to make me an authorized user, which I did and then returned. No problem.This time she said I was now an authorized user, but I had to know her pass code or last 4 digits of her soc number. Ok, but I told her I wished she had told me that the last time I was there. I went home and got that and returned.This time a guy was there. He told me the Verizon phone I had was too old and the phone number could not be changed back to it. He was at least nice, and seemed knowledgeable. So, I left. The female who I had the first 2 times could have checked first and told me that, but did not.I found on the internet that they had a flip-phone at the Rookwood Store. I thought I knew where Rookwood was, but I didn't and couldn't find it, so I went back home. I was coming back past the first store, so I stopped to ask the same guy which I71 exit was the other store. He said Dana road. I decided to try again.Well, I couldn't find it off Dana, so I came back home to get directions on the internet, and found out it is off the exit just before Dana - Edwards road. Oh well. You
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.