AT&T Store Philadelphia Ivy Ridge
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Philadelphia
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Philadelphia?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Philadelphia Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 3, 20211 out of 5I found out I'm not the only one this happened to, they tried steering me from curbside pickup to come into the store in order to sell me an expensive phone.. manager talks to people as if he doesn't honed their business.
- January 3, 20211 out of 5This is my first negative review, I thought I wouldn't write a review unless it was positive, but this needs to be known - I upgraded my Grandmom's cell phone since her current phone broke. I ordered everything online to be picked up curbside, I waited two days, didn't recieved the confirmation email to pick up, so I called the store new years day, they were open. Zach answered three phone and couldn't answer any of my questions maybe he is btw, so the maner took over the call and made it worse, he escalated the situation by trying to be a snartass, talking condescending, arguing with me, and he threatened to.l cancel my order , I agreed , he hung up on me. He's obviously not a very smart business man, I'm sure I've been a customer long before he was born, I am going to spend time with ATT to make sure this doesn't happen again. In the meantime, my Grandmother and I have no way of calling one another to say happy new year, she's most likely worrying about me since it's been over two days and I havent showed up with her phone..
- April 23, 20205 out of 5Superb Customer ServiceResponse from AT&TJune 4, 2020Thank you for your Visit Please Come back soon. Don't forget to let all of your Friends and family know we can assist them as well.
- July 10, 20192 out of 5
- April 11, 20195 out of 5Thank goodness for this location and for the representatives that manage their store effect. The quality of customer service that I have experienced here has been nothing short of superb as the customer representatives I encountered were personable, professional, extremely patient and resourceful in answering my questions and in assisting me with setting up new devices on my account while also simultaneously assisting the needs of current/new guests. This location alone has been the saving grace in me remaining as an AT&T customer. Keep up the great work and support - this area definitely needs you and this location demonstrates a shining example of treating customers the way they should be treated and in providing essential support in the Philadelphia region