AT&T Store Philadelphia East Market Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Philadelphia
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Philadelphia?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Philadelphia Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 21, 20201 out of 50n 11/17th I went to AT@T store at 1100 Market Street. Explain my voice problem to employee concerning voice mail. He checked and said that I Needed a new phone. After arriving home, I tried to set up voice mail on new phone. Still unable to.I repeadly called store that same night and left a message "do not send my old phone back because that apparently was not the problem. I went back to the store. the next morning and explained that I was having the same problem and that I wanted my old phone. He replied, I sent it back. I then responded, "WHY" I left you a message the same night, telling you not to send my old phone back. My point is if a customer has 14 days to change their minds, why would you send their old phone back? That makes no sense!!!! Lastly I called tech support on 11/20/21, a.m., and was told that all "AT@T customers are having voice mail problems actually,for awhile. There's a glitch in the system. No AT@T Customer can access their voice mail. Now I'm stuck with a phone I don't need. Not to mention. I haven't had a plan in a year. The last thing I need is a large cell phone bill for nothing. Also, tech support also stated that all your employees were aware of the problem. Did he need a commission that badly. Please advise!
- August 22, 20201 out of 5Trash. This place will take your money. They’re scam artists. They sold me a defective phone that I had for two days and wouldn’t let me exchange it.Response from AT&TAugust 23, 2020Hi Janine c. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Please contact us at the store 215.567.1418
- August 22, 20201 out of 5Horrible. They sold me a defective phone on 8/19and expect me to be responsible. When I asked for the manager’s contact info I was told She’s on vacation”. Do NOT go there!Response from AT&TAugust 22, 2020Hello Janine C. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. Please contact us at the store so that we can further assist you with this issue, ask for Markus.
- August 21, 20201 out of 5The assistant store mgr is rude and needs more training via customer service and her job as a whole. This type of service will have a lifelong At&t customer never using their services again.Response from AT&TAugust 22, 2020Hi A. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. Please contact us at the store so we can help resolve any issues you have, ask for Markus. Thanks!
- April 13, 20191 out of 5She was rude didn’t know her job and cancelled a order that she was not too. The worst customer service ever. Go to another store she was the biggest liar around.