AT&T Store Philadelphia Cottman Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Philadelphia
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Philadelphia?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Philadelphia Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 28, 20201 out of 5Mal servicioResponse from AT&TDecember 29, 2020nos disculpamos de antemano por la experiencia, por favor póngase en contacto con nosotros en la tienda.
- December 14, 20201 out of 5The management of this store is absolutely horrible, they lie and say they are reviewing things and they never call you back. Each time I’m in this store I’m in there for two and three hours just to add a line to my account and it’s mainly because they spend more time chit chatting with each rather than helping customers. This store needs a better management teamResponse from AT&TDecember 15, 2020Hi Kyle B. Your experience in our store matters to us. Please contact the store at 215.742.1600 and ask for Laeeqa so we can a resolution for you.
- December 13, 20201 out of 5This may not be totally this stores fault but I do feel like more effort could have been put forth to assist from this store. I placed 2 orders online for pickup at this store and for some reason neither they claim to have in the store system. Customer service toll free number sees the orders and keeps insisting the store should see the order. I go into the store and they want me to place a new order and pay again, all the while these 2 orders are in limbo with my money on hold. No one is assisting. I have no clue what to do at this point. I have contacted the CEO John Stankey who will be looking into this ....THIS IS HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!Response from AT&TDecember 15, 2020Hi Kyle Brothers. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Please contact us at the store so we can help. Thank you
- October 1, 20205 out of 5I had to run my 76 year old father up to have his phone reset onto his new phone...I am not a tech guy...so I called set up an appoint... We headed up in the middle of a down pour...ran into the store and we forgot our mask's.... From that point on the customer service was outstanding... they did not make me run out to my car and grab masks... they helped us like we were the most important people on earth... at one point we had 2 customer service reps helping us along with some good conversation . What an Great experience .Thank you so much for helping us.Response from AT&TOctober 4, 2020Hi! Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for the review!
- May 15, 20205 out of 5I went to the store and Aliyah helped and she is WONDERFUL! She gave me lots of options, but wasn't pushy about it...she gave me options for service and phones based on what I told her I wanted...she did ask me if I wanted a watch, but this is their livelihood! I said "no, thank" and they took it away! No hassel, no problem, no attitude. Came to me as soon as I stepped in the door, made it quick and easy and was SUPER, SUPER nice, calm and had a lovely disposition. I see lots of negative reviews, but I have to say, my experience was surprisingly simple and sweet! I think she deserves a promotion, really! She has the disposition, knowledge and care for customers needed to keep people from getting upset and frustrated.Response from AT&TMay 18, 2020Hello Mary C., We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is even better.