AT&T Store Philadelphia Cottman Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Philadelphia
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Philadelphia?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Philadelphia Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 15, 20205 out of 5I went to the store and Aliyah helped and she is WONDERFUL! She gave me lots of options, but wasn't pushy about it...she gave me options for service and phones based on what I told her I wanted...she did ask me if I wanted a watch, but this is their livelihood! I said "no, thank" and they took it away! No hassel, no problem, no attitude. Came to me as soon as I stepped in the door, made it quick and easy and was SUPER, SUPER nice, calm and had a lovely disposition. I see lots of negative reviews, but I have to say, my experience was surprisingly simple and sweet! I think she deserves a promotion, really! She has the disposition, knowledge and care for customers needed to keep people from getting upset and frustrated.Response from AT&TMay 18, 2020Hello Mary C., We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is even better.
- March 26, 20201 out of 5Worst experience at an AT&T store, I went in to simply pay my cell phone bill, but the kiosks were down. The agent who took my payment was desperately trying to rope me into Dish TV cable and internet. When I politely declined, two other agents ascended on me and were really being aggressive about it. I was so upset, because it turns out, they made an appointment behind my back to have a technician come to my home and install the cable and internet! The sheer audacity of them to do that when I kept saying no still sticks with me, and I will never step foot in that store again.Response from AT&TMarch 30, 2020Hello Danielle P We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- March 5, 20201 out of 5Horrible Horrible customer service. They gave me the run around when trying to return a phone. Telling me they could not take it back, or that only the manager can take returns and she was never available. They sent me to 2 different stores who told me where the phone was purchased can credit my account. I had to call AT&T directly and file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. They finally took back the phone and credited my account after dealing with this issue for 5 days!Response from AT&TMarch 30, 2020Hello Carol F. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- February 17, 20195 out of 5
- January 25, 20192 out of 5Wait time was horrible. Team didn’t know what they were doing as far as knowing product. A lot of people busy doing nothing.