AT&T Store Philadelphia Walnut & 15th
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
✓ Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
✓ We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
✓ We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
✓ Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Philadelphia Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 19, 20201 out of 5The worse customer service ever!The young male employee told me that us old heads have it twisted. The Manger wasn’t much assistance either
- February 4, 20201 out of 5Be warned about the associates who tell you are available for a rebate. After my wife was told by 2 associates she was eligible she was then told by the billing department she was not. Now we have a $30 per month bill because of it.
Billing department is rude, unresponsive, and tells you a manger will get back to you. Guess what no one has.
The store manager has also been unresponsive. She states she has to wait for the DM to make a decision.
- December 29, 20195 out of 5Ron was able to help me when it seemed like no one else could. My phone was stolen and he was able to help me get up and running again with a temporary phone after Apple and another AT&T store said there wasn’t anything they could do. He was very patient and helpful.
Went back to buy a phone case when my new phone came in the mail. Ron again helped me find the case I was looking for and him and Anthony helped get me checked out in no time!
- July 15, 20195 out of 5Walked in and immediately was approached by Wayne! With a smile! He was awesome. He did everything he could to make sure the purchase went well! He treated us as if we were his friends! My daughter really liked the music choose and had fun talking to Wayne! ❤️
- July 6, 20191 out of 5Avoid this store at all cost!! Staff was horrible and of no help at all! All the staff did was talk amongst themselves and avoided giving any help on facilitating sales or technical support on reviewing products or helping with AT&T related issues. Will never come back to this location.