AT&T Store Philadelphia Red Lion Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Philadelphia
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Philadelphia?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Philadelphia Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
What our customers are saying
- January 30, 20215 out of 5As a senior citizen and not so tech savvy I was thrilled with the support I received at the store yesterday.I got my data transferred to a new phone with the patient and helpful assistance of Nupur. Thank you so very much.
- January 9, 20215 out of 5I had the pleasure of being helped by
Dietrich last week when I went to this particular store to upgrade and purchase
2 phones. She greeted me as soon as I walked through the door even when she was already helping a customer, so I waited for her. She was nice, engaging and patient with me as she explained and answered my many questions (I'm a little slow when it comes to the high tech world of smartphones.) Although it was almost closing time she kept her smile on and explained to me what to do and made sure all my data was transferred properly; so yes, I definitely had a great experience! Thank you Dietrich!
- December 6, 20205 out of 5had the best time buying my new iPhoneSE from Nupur, Eddie and Tony. I called on 12/05/2020 and spoke with Nupur, she made some great suggestions and I choice the SE 2020 ( because it still has a home key). She put it on hold for me. I picked it up on 12/05/2020 from Tony and Eddie. They so great in changing me from Prepaid to Post Paid. Then they transfer all my data from my iPhone6s to the SE. Store is nice and clean and safe. This store rocks. Thanks for a great job (Lee Rothman)
- December 5, 20205 out of 5had the best time buying my new iPhoneSE from Nupur, Eddie and Tony. I called on 12/05/2020 and spoke with Nupur, she made some great suggests and I choice the SE 2020 ( because it still has a home key). She put it on hold for me. I picked it up on 12/05/2020 from Tony and Eddie. They so great in changing me from Prepaid to Post Paid. Then they transfer all my data from my iPhone6s to the SE. Store is nice and clean and safe. This store rocks. Thanks for a great job (Lee Rothman)
- September 12, 20204 out of 5Great customer service. Stopped at another location and was totally ignored. People were nice and Tony was helpful.