Use Smart Home Manager to find out what devices are connected to your Wi-Fi network. You can also see the connection type or rename the device. Here’s how:
Good to know:
- Sign in to Smart Home Manager.
- Choose Network, then Connected Devices. Only devices connected to your network will show.
- Select the device you want to view. Then, choose the more option (three dots). From here you can:
- Edit device details
- Add the device to a profile
- Block the device from your network
- Run a device security scan (if enabled)
If Smart Home Manager can’t identify your device type, it will show it as Other or Unknown.