You can find your Wi-Fi name and password on your gateway or on the gateway settings screen. But your gateway label is the quickest way to get default Wi-Fi network info. Changed your Wi-Fi name or password from the default info? You can still get your changed Wi-Fi info from the gateway settings screen.
You’ll find a sticker on the side of your gateway with your original Wi-Fi settings
- Wi-Fi name is labeled Wi-Fi Network Name.
- Wi-Fi password is labeled Wi-Fi Password. macOS® users may need to enter $ at the beginning of the Wi-Fi password
Gateway settings screen
You can also get network info from any device connected to your home network. This is useful if your Wi-Fi name or password has changed:
- Go to your gateway settings.
- Scroll to Wireless:
- Check Network ID (SSID) for the Wi-Fi network name.
- Look at Network Key for the Wi-Fi password .