From a device connect to your Wi-Fi network:
- Go to your gateway settings.
- Select Home Network, then Wi-Fi.
- In Access Code, enter the Device Access Code from the label on the back of the gateway.
- Select Continue.
- Choose Advanced options.
- Scroll to Home SSID or Guest SSID. You may have different network names for each network frequency: 2.4GHz, 2.4GHz Guest, and 5.0GHz.
- Change network info:
Select Save.Reconnect your devices with the updated network info.
- For Wi-Fi name: Make sure User SSID Enable is On, then in Network Name, enter a new network name.
- For Wi-Fi password: Select WPA in the Security menu, then in Password, enter new password.