Your property manager can provide more detailed move in instructions.
- You can use the Ethernet connection in your location or hop on the Wi-Fi® network.
- Look for the Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and password on the sticker on your AT&T gateway.
- Open an internet browser and navigate to the ordering portal as per the move in instructions provided by your property manager.
- Select your AT&T Internet℠ plan that is offered. You'll be offered the fastest speed available for your location.
- If you want to bundle with TV, add an AT&T TV℠ package, which offers live TV and on-demand programs. Learn about AT&T TV packages
- Wait for emailed instructions on registration.
- Register your account and accept terms & conditions. You’re connected!!
Give us a call at 877.677.1904 and we’ll help you.FYI:
Property owners and landlords will need to call into the Call Center at 866.299.6824 or click on this link
to establish this service for their properties.Smart Home Manager
Once your internet is up and running, you can get all your network connections info right at your fingertips. Manage your network using Smart Home Manager from your computer. Or, download the app from the Apple App store or Google Play store. Learn about Smart Home Manager
- Go to Smart Home Manager or download the Smart Home Manager app.
- Name your Wi-Fi network and create a password.
- Connect each smart device to your Wi-Fi with your Wi-Fi network name and password.