Locast is a free app available on internet-connected U-verse TV receivers that lets you stream your local channels in the following markets:
- Atlanta, GA
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- Detroit, MI
- Houston, TX
- Indianapolis, IN
- Miami, FL
- Philadelphia, PA
- San Francisco, CA
- West Palm Beach, FL
for more info. First time users must register an account to use the app.
To launch the Locast app, follow these steps:
- Using your U-verse TV remote, press the Interactive button to open apps and scroll right to Locast. (Available in select markets only)
- A one-time activation code appears on screen - go to locast.org/activate to register.
- Select Create Account and follow the prompts.
- After login, select Activate to enter the six-digit code from your TV screen to complete activation.
- On your TV screen, choose a channel to watch from the Locast Guide. Use the back button to return to the guide.
: Press EXIT on your remote to exit the app. DVR recording not available in the Locast app.