Follow these steps to manage a monthly postpaid or prepaid data plan for your data-only device. Note
: To remove the device from a monthly postpaid plan or cancel a monthly data plan, you need to contact us
.Monthly postpaid data plan
Prepaid DataConnect Pass plan
- Sign in to myAT&T to change your monthly postpaid data plan.
- Select My wireless > Manage my plan or See my plan and features.
- Follow the prompts to add or change your plan.
- Sign in to your DataConnect Pass account from:
- From the Account Overview page, select Add/Edit Domestic Data Plan or Cancel Plan.
- Follow the prompts to add (renew), change, or cancel plan. If canceling auto renew:
- Selecting Cancel Auto Renew will deactivate auto renew and the account is cancelled after 60-days of inactivity.
- Selecting Cancel Plan/Account Now will immediately cancel the account and any remaining data will be lost.
: You don't need to use the same credit card you initially used when signing up when you renew your DataConnect Pass.