Learn how to access and use Camera modes, effects, customization, and crop a photo.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access camera modes and filters
• Create and use custom filters
• Customize photo and video settings
• Turn shutter sound on/off
• Crop a photo
1. From the Camera app, swipe left to MORE to access modes such as Pro, Panorama, Slow motion and Hyperlapse, swipe left to MORE then select the desired option.
Note: Pro allows you to manually adjust settings such as ISO, shutter speed and exposure levels. Panorama allows you to create wider photos by stitching together multiple photos. Slow motion allows you to record videos at a high frame rate which can be played in slow motion. Hyperlapse allows you to capture changes that happen slowly in a smooth time-lapse video.
2. To access filters, select the Filters icon then select the desired filter.
Note: Filters are not available in some camera modes.
1. To create a custom filter based on a picture from your Gallery, from the Filters screen, select My filters then select the Add icon.
2. Navigate to and select the desired photo.
3. Select Create. A custom filter will be created.
4. To use custom filters, from the My Filters screen, select the desired custom filter then select the Capture icon.
Note: To change the intensity of the filter, select and drage the Intensity slider.
From the Camera app, select the Settings icon then edit settings as desired.
From the Camera settings screen, scroll to and select the Shutter sound switch.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.