Get up to $30/mo. off your home internet or wireless service
Great savings on services you want and need
AFFORDABLE CONNECTIVITY PROGRAM
Bridging the digital divide in our country
The Affordable Connectivity Program is a federal government program that provides a benefit on broadband for eligible households.
- Bills can be decreased by up to $30/mo. Customers residing on Tribal lands can save up to $75/mo.
- Save on home internet and AT&T PREPAID.
Save on your AT&T bill with the Affordable Connectivity Program
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is replacing the EBB
The Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) is a temporary federal program designed to help eligible households pay for internet and wireless services during the COVID-19 pandemic. The Affordable Connectivity Program will extend and modify the EBB, starting December 31, 2021.
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) can help pay for AT&T services
Among other things, the Affordable Connectivity Program allows qualified households to lower their internet or wireless costs by $30 per month, or by $75 per month if they live on Tribal lands. AT&T is participating in the program, and the Affordable Connectivity Program can help qualified customers pay for one of multiple different AT&T Internet and AT&T Wireless services.
Here's what’s changing for EBB participants
People who are enrolled in the Emergency Broadband Benefit by 12/31/21 will continue to receive their monthly benefits throughout a 60-day transition period. More information on what will happen after the transition period will be available soon. Be sure to regularly check the official FCC website to keep informed about any updates.
Frequently asked questions
- What is the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)?The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a federal program created as part of the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act. Among other things, this program can help qualified households pay for connectivity services such as wireless and internet plans. The program extends and modifies the more temporary Emergency Broadband Benefit.
- Can I apply for multiple Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) discounts?The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) will only provide each household with monthly assistance for one service at a time. For example, if you are already receiving assistance for your wireless service, you cannot also receive (ACP) assistance for your internet plan.
- How is the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) different from the Emergency Broadband Benefit BB)?The EBB was an emergency program created in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Among other things, the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a replacement and extension of the EBB program. The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) changes the amount of assistance from $50 per month to $30 per month for participants who do not live on tribal lands. Participants on qualified tribal land will still receive $75 per month in the new version of the program. For a more complete list of program changes and updates, visit the official FCC website.