Speed Calling, also known as Speed Dial 30, allows you to program up to 30 frequently called numbers so they can be dialed quickly using a 2-digit code. Both Local and Long Distance (LD) numbers can be programmed with this feature.To record your Speed Dial numbers
To Speed Dial a call
- At the dial tone, press 75 #.
- At the second dial tone, press the 2-digit Speed Dial code (20-49) that you want to assign to a certain phone number.
- Dial the 10-digit telephone number for the code chosen. The number is stored when you hear short tones.
- Repeat Steps 1-3 to add more numbers.
At the dial tone, press the 2-digit speed code you assigned for the number you are calling, and then press #
- Toll and Long Distance charges are applicable.
- To replace a Speed Call number, repeat the steps for recording a phone number. The new number automatically replaces the old one.