Try this to get your modem or Wi-Fi®
gateway back online:
Reboot didn't work?
- Shut down your computer.
- Turn off your modem or gateway or unplug your power supply.
- Unplug the telephone cord from the back of your modem or gateway.
- Optional: Turn off your router or unplug the power cord from the back of your router and make sure the front panel lights are turned off.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Plug your telephone cord into the back of the modem or gateway.
- Plug in the power cord or turn on your modem or gateway.
- Wait for the DSL light on your modem or gateway to turn steady green.
- Optional: Plug in your router's power cord or turn on your router. After a few seconds, the Internet light (or WAN) on your router should turn on, along with more lights on your modem or gateway.
- Turn on your computer.
If you still have issues, find out what the color or blinking lights on your modem or gateway means
to make sure your devices are working correctly.