From a computer connected to your home Wi-Fi network:
- Open a browser window window and enter http://192.168.1.254 in the address bar. This opens your gateway's users interface.
- In Key Things to do Using Your Gateway, select Wi-Fi, then scroll to Radio Configuration.
- Change and confirm the following info for both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz radio user networks:
- Wi-Fi Interface: Set it to Enabled.
- Wi-Fi name: In the Network Name (SSID) fields, enter the same network name for both radios.
- Wi-Fi password: If you don’t use the default Wi-Fi network password, select Use custom Wi-Fi Network password and enter the same password for both radios.
- Select Save. If required, enter the Device Access Code located on the side of your gateway in the Access code field.
- Select Submit.
You may have to update the Wi-Fi network info on your devices once you combine your Wi-Fi names.